[lbo-talk] Speaking of Stillborn Ideas:

Bill Bartlett billbartlett at dodo.com.au
Fri Apr 22 00:36:05 PDT 2005

At 4:08 PM -0400 21/4/05, Wojtek Sokolowski wrote:

>Methinks it is
>a lost cause trying to save people against their own will. Like in any
>twelve step programs, it must begin with a person standing up and saying 'My
>name is so and so and I am a lumpenproletrian." Those unwilling to make
>that step cannot be helped and may be as well written off.

My name is Bill Bartlett and I am a lumpenproletarian. But the thing is I don't want to be "saved".

If you ask me, or any of my mates, the real problem is the "professionalproletariat". Most of them probably can't be saved, but I'm too charitable to write them off.

Now say it. "My name is so and so and I am a professionalproletariat".

Bill Bartlett Bracknell Tas