[lbo-talk] Re: class clothing

joanna 123hop at comcast.net
Mon Apr 25 21:08:50 PDT 2005

Nobody's pretending anything. We're just talking to one another. Chill out.

Human conversation does not depend on perfect knowledge. Nothing does. The point of airing opinions, prejudices, false information, etc. is to get a reality check.

What is not vulgar but rude is your frequent censorship of what people may or may not talk about, and what are fit and unfit subjects for conversation.

Joanna