[lbo-talk] dregs and drugs

Mike Ballard swillsqueal at yahoo.com.au
Wed Apr 27 04:20:13 PDT 2005

>I've got one of those too, Carl. I also have a lamb's wool beret for
>the colder, rainy days and nights of winter.

Am sorry to say I seem to have misplaced mine and have been beret-bereft for a couple of years. I plan to get a new one in the fall. Combined with the beard I now have, I figure a beret will give me a 1950s Sierra Maestra look that will induce people with yellow ribbons on their cars to stay the hell away :)

Carl

Yes. Isn't it nice when the people you don't like, don't like you too. ;P

BTW, I forgot to add that a lot of people still wear broad-brimmed hats in Western Australia, especially as you get out of Perth and about 30 minutes into the countryside.

A beret Basque for all, Mike B)

****************************************************************** Live in harmony with the Earth. Abolish the wages system. http://profiles.yahoo.com/swillsqueal