[lbo-talk] kids say the darndest things

Chuck Grimes cgrimes at rawbw.com
Fri Apr 29 07:10:25 PDT 2005

``...Thursday's event proved to be a reality check for Gonzales...

I wonder how many HS students realized this was the same guy who put out the memo on torture and killing of foriegn nationals? Listening to music is criminal, but torturing a prisoner to death is okay. Strange reality check.

I fixed a tire on a law student who was going to take a constitutional law class from John Yoo next year. There was nothing to do but laugh. The guy was reading some law outline on trademark law. Much more important...

CG