[lbo-talk] Sex Panic at SUNY

Michael Dawson MDawson at pdx.edu
Fri Apr 29 08:55:30 PDT 2005

I agree with Snit, and I also would say to Brian that my enlistment in the feminist brigade is going to trump my pro-sex soldierdom, unless and until the woman involved comes out and defends the old horndog. But, if that were going to happen, why did she file the charges in the first place. Rape and quasi-rape are not tolerable. Rape is and should be a crime and coerced sex with a student is and should be a greased rail to ex-professordom.