[lbo-talk] Bill Gates in aid of Indian techies

Autoplectic autoplectic at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 08:56:34 PDT 2005

On 4/30/05, Dwayne Monroe <idoru345 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> So the lie, as I see things, is to be found in the assertion that many,
> many thousands (indeeds, tens of thousands) of people are needed to fill
> advanced positions.
>
> .d.

Fair enough, but do you really expect BG to come right out and say he wants exceptionally talented engineers etc. so he can exploit them until their neurons give out? He *has* to flatter the potential job applicants; it's a quest for monopsony in the relevant market......

Ian

-- "Reason demands belief in infinitely many contradictions" [Roy Sorenson]