[lbo-talk] Historical Materialism 12:3

Daniel G. Skinner dskinner at du.edu
Sat Apr 30 10:13:33 PDT 2005

I followed with interest in late December the discussion of Postone’s Time/Labor and that several of you mentioned that you were reading Historical Materialism 12:3. I wanted to inquire if any of you would be willing to sell it or copy it for me. I am finishing my dissertation and am using Postone’s Time/Labor – and, as luck would have it, HM issues this volume. I have tried to contact some of the editors of HM for help in getting this issue but to no avail. I cannot afford to purchase the volume from Blackwell (as an indication, they want over 20 Dollars for one article) and Inter-library loan was also futile (they cannot request entire volumes of a journal). Please contact me off-list if you are interested in parting with the volume.

Cheers, Dan Skinner dskinner at du.edu