[lbo-talk] WBAI scores with holocaust denalist's premium

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Mon Aug 1 13:00:09 PDT 2005

> [I] wrote:
>
>> In Chuck's anarcholand, you still get to break windows and cross picket
>> lines.
>
> The latter thing is something I've never advocated, but there are obvious
> some people here who can't make arguments about ideas and prefer personal
> attacks.
>
> Chuck

"And there are sometimes personal reasons, very valid reasons, why you have to cross a picket line."

Chuck 0

<http://mailman.lbo-talk.org/pipermail/lbo-talk/Week-of-Mon-20050117/001353.html>

'Course, my post was more tongue-in-cheek than a "personal attack" (touchy anti-authoritarian!). But in C's anarcholand, only "anarchist" humor will be recognized.

Uh 0