[lbo-talk] Re:texan who quit the minutemen over racism

Cseniornyc at aol.com Cseniornyc at aol.com
Mon Aug 1 15:37:50 PDT 2005

Frank Scott says: "My activist friends on the West Coast who are doing anti-Minuteman organizing tell me that the Minuteman are basically a front group for white supremacist extremists."

sadly, that's the same mentality that woud tell you that anti-war organizing for peace in iraq is a front for supporters of osama bin laden and terrorism... Comment: This is a shamefully racist post by Mr Scott. Of course the Minutemen are a white supremacist group. Any dimwit can see that from far. To conflate opposition to them with support for Al Qaida is a fallacy of composition only a super-moron would fall for. Shame on you! Cristobal Senior