[lbo-talk] London Bombers motivations

Wojtek Sokolowski sokol at jhu.edu
Tue Aug 2 07:56:55 PDT 2005

Bill:
> >The world politics and economy are
> >incomprehensible abstractions of which if they have any understanding at
> >all, that understanding is a simplistic projection of the personal
> >relationships in their everyday life.
>
> Hmmm. Perhaps this might also explain some of your own views?

Does that mean that you accept the validity of my argument, and only stipulate that it be applied to me as well? Honestly, I do not see why my views are being brought to the picture - I never advocated the destruction of the "liberal Western decadence" let alone joining any gangs attempting to do it by force.

Wojtek