[lbo-talk] Basayev (would feel right at home in Virginia)

Wojtek Sokolowski sokol at jhu.edu
Tue Aug 2 14:19:27 PDT 2005

Chriss:
> Wait a second -- Woj "terrorists are slack-jawed
> males" Sokolowski is now implying that such people
> should be given access to the media? Am I missing something?

I was simply saying that those who think about bemoaning "undemocratic" Russian practices of denying access to the media that report unfavorable to government news should think twice, because the "democratic" USA, and the "freedom loving" Repug apparatchiks in particular engage in similar practices with the blessing of the US justice system.

Wojtek