[lbo-talk] WBAI scores with holocaust denalist's premium

Sasha Lilley sashalilley at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 2 19:41:40 PDT 2005

Glad to know what you think is my "main problem". Since you're implying that there should be no limits on what is aired on KPFA, I wonder if you think that KPFA should let the Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan host a show? Or if we should air unopposed the views of David Duke?

I think that controversial and rightwing ideas do have a place on our air in the context of *debate*. But to air this stuff unchallenged does not serve the mission of the network.

Sasha