[lbo-talk] London Bombers motivations

Bill Bartlett billbartlett at dodo.com.au
Wed Aug 3 07:49:43 PDT 2005

At 8:22 AM -0700 2/8/05, martin wrote:

>On Aug 2, 2005, at 7:56 AM, Wojtek Sokolowski wrote:
>
>>Honestly, I do not see why my
>>views are being brought to the picture - I never advocated the destruction
>>of the "liberal Western decadence" let alone joining any gangs attempting to
>>do it by force.
>
>It addresses the question of your motivation while questioning your 'manhood'.

Ah, I see my explanation was unnecessary. Although of course I wasn't questioning his manhood, simply observing out that his own logic invited the conclusion that he might have some doubts about his adequacy in that regard. It didn't occur to me that any such doubts would have any objective basis, of this I have no knowledge and not the slightest interest.

>Although the tasmans motivation is unclear to me.

You can probably extrapolate them logically.

Bill