[lbo-talk] Anti Latin American Postings

Jim Devine jdevine03 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 09:38:28 PDT 2005

On 8/3/05, Chris Doss <lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> What is this, "six degrees of an anti-semite"?

Pugliese is known for his guilt-by-association style of argument. It's the essence of most of his contributions to lbo-talk.

Let's see: he's corresponded with me, while I've corresponded with "Stalinoids." They're just one degree away from Stalinists, who of course are mere avatars of Stalin. Thus, Pugliese is associated with Stalin and thus very guilty. In fact, he's much closer to Stalin than he is to Kevin Bacon. QED. -- Jim Devine "Poverty runs down hill and settles in the low places, while wealth can go up to the hill top and select its own position." -- Henry Ward Beecher.