[lbo-talk] E&P on Hiroshima coverup

Leigh Meyers leighcmeyers at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 11:04:38 PDT 2005

On Wednesday, August 03, 2005 9:12 AM [PDT], Dwayne Monroe <idoru345 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> The point being that fission and fusion devices not only transform
> the living --
> through vaporization, blast shockwave, flying debris, extreme burns
> and other
> horrors -- into the dead; they also poison the living (not just human
> but nearly
> all life within the blast and fallout area) in profound ways,
> mangling genetics,
> spawning multi-generational diseases.
>
> No ordinary bomb, not even the worst, does all this. For this
> reason, using
> atomics against Japan, though it's certainly plausible that at the
> time,
> reasonable people could see doing so as the only decisive way to
> swiftly end a
> brutal war of unprecedented scope, was surely not the same thing as
> what had gone
> before.
>
> .d.
>
> ---------
> http://monroelab.net/ <<<<<>>>>> "Champagne for my real friends,
> real pain for my sham friends"...Momus

Nukes are weapons of terror. I believe that became their primary, and perhaps only purpose, once the devestation brought on Hiroshima and Nagasaki became evident.

However... For the moment, the big nuclear what-if for me isn't all out atomic war with Iran... for instance. But a slower, much more methodical poisoning.

["Mutagenocide"]

DU. In every theater of war that the US participates...

Leigh www.leighm.net