[lbo-talk] Unofficial de-Baathification process in Iraq Continues

Leigh Meyers leighcmeyers at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 11:28:41 PDT 2005

On Sunday, August 07, 2005 11:05 AM [PDT], Jim Devine <jdevine03 at gmail.com> wrote:

>> NeoCons... Why is everyone afraid to say they're JEWISH.<
>
> many of them aren't. and there are a lot of non-NeoCons who are.

50%+- ? Way out of proportion to the general population of the US.

One undefined variable that allows it to go on unassailed... The definition of neocon. There is no standard.

Further, I don't think they are neocons BECAUSE they are jewish.

I think they're like Vonnegut's "human pets in a bubble" as described in Slaughterhouse Five. The model used to displace the indigenous jews of palestine worked soooo well that these folks have been wired into U.S. long term foreign policy making in a similar mannner to the nazis going east to collect lamas to prove their untenable "Aryan" beliefs.

Leigh www.leighm.net