[lbo-talk] Unofficial de-Baathification process in Iraq Continues

Jim Devine jdevine03 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 07:59:02 PDT 2005

Leigh:>>> NeoCons... Why is everyone afraid to say they're JEWISH.<<<

me: >> many of them aren't. and there are a lot of non-NeoCons who are.<<

Leigh:>50%+- ? Way out of proportion to the general population of the US.<

I dunno. If you find almost any group of intellectuals in the US -- say, URPE -- I would think that a high proportion (50%+?) would be Jewish. This is because Jewish folks value education so much. JD