[lbo-talk] Unofficial de-Baathification process in Iraq Continues

Michael Pugliese michael.098762001 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 14:56:16 PDT 2005

On 8/8/05, Chris Doss <lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> --- Carl Remick <carlremick at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Reminds me of John Gielgud's comment about Ingrid
> > Bergman: "She speaks five
> > languages and can't act in any of them." Despite
> > JP2's linguistic
> > firepower, the man had basically nothing to say.

> Have you ever read him?

JP2 aka Karol WOJTYLA, wrote much on Husserl.well regarded from what I gather.

KAROL WOJTYLA, BETWEEN PHENOMENOLOGY AND SCHOLASTICISM

By Anna-Teresa Tymieniecka, World Phenomenology Institute, Hanover, New Hampshire, United States and Roger Duncan, University of Connecticut, United States -- Michael Pugliese