[lbo-talk] Alex Cockburn on India: wrong? (was, U.N. seeks aid...)

Cseniornyc at aol.com Cseniornyc at aol.com
Tue Aug 9 15:56:19 PDT 2005

Dough Henwood wrote: "Well, I could imagine a visit to NYC that reported on the swells of Fifth Ave, and only a few blocks away, the poverty of East Harlem. And then in the East 80s, the yuppie dorms" Comment: That description corresponds perhaps to the old Manhattan.The "yuppie dorms" have been expanding steadily into the East Harlem, Actually, I just visited a multimillionaire London Hedge Fund Manager who just bought a huge apartment right on E 125th St last week. Cristobal Senior -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20050809/a6017139/attachment.htm>