[lbo-talk] Cooper responds to Monthly Review "demonization'

philion at stolaf.edu philion at stolaf.edu
Tue Aug 9 17:59:52 PDT 2005

My recent little contribution to Monthly Review's webzine has attracted the argument I've expected from Cooper in response, "your demonizing me!!". I think from Cooper's perspective as long as he has good intentions...no one should criticise him.

For all his endless attacks on the left, which are far nastier than anything I wrote about him in that little piece, ya'd think he could respond with more than lamenting being 'demonized'. his retort is at, http://marccooper.com/

I've responded, but he'll probably erase that soon enough...

Steve

Stephen Philion http://stephenphilion.efoliomn2.com/index.asp