[lbo-talk] WBAI scores with holocaust denalist's premium

Sasha Lilley sashalilley at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 11 13:36:06 PDT 2005

Most holocaust deniers claim to be "truth seekers" and argue that the death camps were really concentration camps. I'm not responding any more to this drek.

Sasha

> > From: "Bob English" <benglish13 at msn.com>
> To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org
> Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 19:11:43 +0000
> Subject: RE: [lbo-talk] WBAI scores with holocaust
> denalist's premium

So since Hufschmid in particular is targeted here by Lilley, we’re going to take up his 9/11 viewpoint and contribution. First and without going very far into his website statements and language and whether or not he qualifies as a racist or neo-fascist (3), let’s note for a moment that he at least claims to be a truth seeker with a different view of the Holocaust and the concentration camps (which he apparently doesn't deny but questions their function as extermination centers). Since we are all entitled to this and other forums to express our views and questions of official government and media myths on various issues, we have to concede that this guy and those who agree have a place and time to express their views, rather than simply labeling and dismissing them as “holocaust deniers.” And then of course we and others, including Zionists, have the opportunity to refute that view as bullshit and present the facts confirming the genocide through out Europe. Remember that Noam Chomsky was viciously attacked for writing an introduction to a book that questions the Holocaust story, as a defense of free speech. We’re not excusing or agreeing with Hufschmid on that issue, but we’re Flat Earth Society members, you have to prove the Earth is a sphere rather than blindly accept that as truth just because everyone says it’s so.