[lbo-talk] Media Concentration Becomes Media Consternation!

Leigh Meyers leighcmeyers at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 06:56:18 PDT 2005

On Thursday, August 11, 2005 8:49 AM [PDT], I wrote:

> [ August 11 2005 ] Travus T. Hipp Morning News & Commentary:
> Media Concentration Vs Rock Activism - The Rolling Stones Musically
> "Dis" the Neocons
>
> http://leighmdotnet.blogspot.com/2005/08/august-11-2005-travus-t-hipp-morning.html

Newshounds watch Faux so you don't have to! http://www.newshounds.us

8/11/05

Fox Wants NFL To Fire Mick Jagger Fox has been going after Mick Jagger because of his new song, "Sweet Neo Con", and today the gossip chompers on Fox & Friends decided to take the punishment up a notch by trying to get the NFL to fire him.

Mick Jagger has recently stated that his song does not target President Bush personally. "It's not aimed at President Bush. It couldn't be called "Sweet Neo Con" if it were."

http://www.newshounds.us/2005/08/11/fox_wants_nfl_to_fire_mick_jagger.php

Leigh www.leighm.net