[lbo-talk] Alex Cockburn on India: wrong? (was, U.N. seeks aid...)

Michael Pugliese michael.098762001 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 12:56:25 PDT 2005

On 8/12/05, Nathan Newman <nathanne at nathannewman.org> wrote:Among other reasons I just couldn't maintain my membership in the National Lawyers Guild any more was their pro-North Korean reports and delegations, such as this one: http://www.nlg.org/korea/2003delegation_report.html, which had inanities like the following:

That Canadian CP lawyer on the DPRK junket, is on the Milosevic team for the ICTY.

-- Michael Pugliese