[lbo-talk] Alex Cockburn on India: wrong? (was, U.N. seeks aid...)

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 13 11:07:25 PDT 2005

I wrote:

> How come Chinese illegal immigrants are flooding
> into
> Russia, and not vice versa? ;)

I add, incorporating my research on my current project:

Primorye Enlists Cossacks to Patrol Border

(snip)

"China uses all kinds of methods to come into our country," said Vladimir Fedin, first deputy head of the Partizansky District administration and ataman, or chief, of the 165th unit. "If those are legal, we don't mind. But if they're illegal, we want to stop it."

(snip)

http://vn.vladnews.ru/Arch/1998/iss172/text/news8.html

Nu, zayats, pogodi!

____________________________________________________ Start your day with Yahoo! - make it your home page http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs