[lbo-talk] Camp Casey moving to to new HQ

Jim Devine jdevine03 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 06:51:31 PDT 2005

On 8/17/05, Carl Remick wrote:
>... I myself
> have spent only two days in Texas -- something I hope I'll always be able to
> say.

Austin is very cool, except for the climate of course. Book People is one of the best book stores I've seen, while the ribs are beautiful. (I'm sure they have vegan ribs. I'm going there this weekend, so I'll ask.) -- Jim Devine "Segui il tuo corso, e lascia dir le genti." (Go your own way and let people talk.) -- Karl, paraphrasing Dante.