[lbo-talk] This AM DN - '... blocked the chain ...'

Joseph Wanzala jwanzala at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 17 16:09:12 PDT 2005

I agree, but Amy Goodman herself might recoil in horror at the very idea that she might be providing 'grist for the conspiracy mills'..... its an obvious problem when just reporting the news is necessarily revealing government subterfuge (or 'conspiracies' as some would have it) - an occupational hazard I suppose....