[lbo-talk] Iran's new defence minister and the '83 USMC Lebanon bombing

Mycos mycos at shaw.ca
Wed Aug 17 21:03:12 PDT 2005

"With 1,375 tons of explosives packed into the peaks, April 5, 1958 was the date set for detonation . On that day, at 9:31 a.m., Dr. Victor Dolmage, consulting engineer for the Ministry of Public Works, pushed the plunger that set off the largest non-nuclear explosion ever. The blast pulverized 370,000 tons of rock and displaced 320,000 tons of water. Rock and debris rocketed 1,000 feet into the air. The explosion also created a 25-foot tidal wave which quickly dissipated and caused no damage."

http://www.google.ca/search?sourceid=navclient-ff&ie=UTF-8&q=Ripple%20Rock%20blast

And then there's the Tunguska event, a detonation that certainly happened, no matter what one thinks the source may have been.

Nahh. The story is simply a propaganda piece looking for a war.

Be afraid. Be very afraid......

--

Gary Williams

Prohibition Funds Terrorism ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Great Deceiver

http://mycos.blogspot.com