[lbo-talk] Yobs in uniform

Jim Farmelant farmelantj at juno.com
Thu Aug 18 12:26:14 PDT 2005

On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 17:40:10 +0000 "Carl Remick" <carlremick at hotmail.com> writes:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/attackonlondon/comment/story/0,16141,1551418,00 .html

It's becoming more and more apparent that just aboutall the original police statements concerning the shooting of de Menezes were little more than a pack of lies, despite the apology having shot him in the first place. While I am far from being a fan of Alan Dershowitz, truer words were never spoken, when he said, some years ago, that cops routinely and casually lie and perjure themselves all the time, both in and out of court. He was, of course, referring to cops in the US but I suspect that

the situation is not much different in the UK. www.constitution.org/lrev/dershowitz_test_981201.htm www.constitution.org/lrev/slobogin_testilying.htm