[lbo-talk] Quebec separatism

joanna 123hop at comcast.net
Sun Aug 21 23:16:41 PDT 2005

Anecdotally -- a Turkish friend and a friend from India have both mentioned experiencing racism in Canada and choosing to live outside of Canada as a result. The main diff seems to be that the big cities in the U.S. are not racist; but the big cities in Canada still are. Haven't look at surveys or anything. I don't know how true these anecdotal reports are.

Joanna