[lbo-talk] Alex Cockburn on India: wrong? (was, U.N. seeks aid...)

ravi lbo at kreise.org
Tue Aug 23 08:14:30 PDT 2005

Doug Henwood wrote:
> ravi wrote:
>
>> first we create a caricature out of shiva.
>
> Hardly necessary; she does a fine job by herself:

(ha! and the western left is in love with arundhati roy? with chomsky doing photo ops and blurbs for her?!)

look, i agree that shiva has her flourishes. i forwarded lewontin's critique of her book to this very list, IIRC, a few years ago.

now, i call upon you to address the rest of my post. i will respond 12:01am ;-).

--ravi