[lbo-talk] Bush's reading list (was: War protests in LA area)

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 24 12:57:25 PDT 2005

--- Jim Devine <jdevine03 at gmail.com> wrote:

> so I should go back and change the article I
> published in which I said
> that the so-called "transformation problem" of the
> Marxian law of
> value was like Rasputin?
> JD

Can you rework it into the transformation problem being like a semi-literate peasant self-professed holy man who was a member of an officially illegal religious sect, a first-class conman, and an afficionado of orgies? ;)

There is a great Rasputin quote that he supposedly said after being shown a picture of Marx: "I don't know who that is, but look at that face! People will follow him by the millions!"

Nu, zayats, pogodi!

____________________________________________________ Start your day with Yahoo! - make it your home page http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs