[lbo-talk] so confused

snitsnat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Aug 24 19:06:43 PDT 2005

At 09:07 PM 8/24/2005, Gar Lipow wrote:
>On 8/24/05, snitsnat <snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com> wrote:
> > We need a florida attorney we can trust. If anyone has _any_ clue
> > whatsoever....... please help. It appears to me -- and I know this is
> > confusing if you're not up to speed on this -- that we're getting screwed
> > over yet again.
>
>K- I so wish I could help or knew someone who could. It doesn't help
>to hear from someone who can't do a damn thing that they are on your
>side. But I am, and I'll a bet a lot of people are.

this was left in our logs at 3 a.m., the morning of the injunction hearing that never happened:

"whatwereyouthinkingyoucrazyfuckingwhore/welcometofailure/population/u" and was outraged by the ex-boss's childish behavior.

it matters gar, otherwise, I'd start believing the above. if it wasn't for you guys, i'd be in serious "hate everyone in the world" mode. i'd even be in "i hate attorneys" mode. but there are good ones on this list and i can't bring myself to that point -- because you guys exist.

it sounds pathetic, but it's the only thing that's keeping me sane. that and my son.

"Finish your beer. There are sober kids in India."

-- rwmartin