[lbo-talk] lbo, a den of right-wingers?

snitsnat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Aug 26 15:02:15 PDT 2005

At 05:50 PM 8/26/2005, Chris Doss wrote:
>Come to think of it, I do that all the time too,
>mentioning Russian political celebs like Kadyrov,
>Zhirinovsky, Limonov, Dugin, etc., whereas probably
>many people here have never heard of them.

good. you should. make people work at it.

Yo mama's so stupid she sold her car to buy gas.

Yo mama so stupid, I told her it was chilly outside, so she went outside with a spoon.

Yo mama so stupid, she climbed up a tree talkin' about branch management.

doin' the dozens,

kelley

"Finish your beer. There are sober kids in India."

-- rwmartin