[lbo-talk] Cuba's painful transition from sugar economy

Michael Perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Sat Aug 27 10:06:09 PDT 2005

I have not looked at the data for a while, but mechanized ag. in the US is one of the most dangerous jobs in the country. Also don't forget the health consequences of chemicicals.

So the questions is stoop or soup -- the toxic variety.

Again, the question should not be either modern tech. or some ancient system.

I was listening to Doug's interview with Ian Boal, who was describing the muslim fundies mix of modern tech. w/ midieval theology. If they can learn to mix and match, so can we.

Tel. 530-898-5321 E-Mail michael at ecst.csuchico.edu