[lbo-talk] Vegetarinaism and Atkins

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 28 01:06:18 PDT 2005

I think this maay have been a quote from me. The atkins diet is a disaster from a physiological pov. We need carbs. The cause of with obesity, rare leaving aside those who are simply genetically obese, is not carbs but excess calories and insufficient activity. I myself eat lots of carbs, moderate amounts of meat, lots of fish, get a lot of protien from (mixed) soy powders or soy milk, and spend a lot of time in the gym. The gym time is the most important of these. jks