[lbo-talk] Fascist Trotskyites

www.leninology. blogspot.com leninology at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 28 12:18:59 PDT 2005

Leon Trotsky was a fascist And we know it for a fact: First you said it, Then we read it In the Hitler-Stalin pact

-- from "Oh My Stalin, Party Line" (sung to the tune of Clementine)

_________________________________________________________________ It's fast, it's easy and it's free. Get MSN Messenger 7.0 today! http://messenger.msn.co.uk