[lbo-talk] something to worry about (from Stratfor) - worry about Stratfor

Peter Lavelle untimely_thoughts at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 28 12:54:12 PDT 2005

Stratfor is something to worry about.

They have twice over the past six months approached me to "cooperate," one marketing guy after another. I don't trust them. Stratfor has twice told me that "we should create an alliance," but to do so "please send us your mailing list."

My experience is that Strafor gets Russia wrong more times than not. Thus, what every else they say leaves me questioning. Both times I asked "how does this cooperation benefit me" - they have been silent.

Peter