[lbo-talk] Bush's reading list (was: War protests in LA area)

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 28 14:46:03 PDT 2005

--- Peter Lavelle <untimely_thoughts at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Fair enough and reminds me to return to an essay I
> have been writing on Stalin: "Re-Stalinization or
> Stalinmania." A discussion on how Russia's
> historiography is detached from the history of the
> Russian people (nation).

All my Russian-language books on Lenin or Stalin fall into one of two categories, except for The Unknown Stalin by the Flying Medvedev Brothers:

1. Stalin (or Lenin) was the greatest leader in history. Today, he is being slandered by evil "democrats." I write this book so that future generations will know the truth about L and/or S.

2. Stalin (or Lenin) was the most evil leader in history. In fact, L and/or S was even more evil than people had hitherto suspected. In this book, I will prove how Stalin had a secret plan to give Russian people to aliens so that they could be used as incubators for monstrous egg-people. (My two-volume Lenin bio claims that he ordered the assassination of Archduke Ferdinand in order to start WWI.)

Nu, zayats, pogodi!