[lbo-talk] Spy drone crashes in Iran

Leigh Meyers leighcmeyers at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 19:33:20 PDT 2005

The U.S. is violating a sovereign country's airspace (again).

Will Iran declare war? It would be well within their rights.

A U.N. Security Council resolution condemning us? Maybe the U.N. will send in the troops to "take out" GWB, Cheney, and the rest of the baath... I mean funda... I mean neo... oh never mind!

America, "rogue nation". Stay tuned.

Spy drone crashes in Iran http://www.isn.ethz.ch/news/sw/details.cfm?ID=12635

ISN SECURITY WATCH (Sunday, 28 August: 22.12 GMT) - An unmanned drone aircraft crashed after hitting a mountain in central Iranian province of Lorestan on Sunday, the Iranian Interior Ministry said in a statement. A ministry official said the drone crashed in the Alashtar Mountains in the Lorestan Province, but did not identify the origin of the unmanned aircraft. In recent months, several spy drones have crashed in Iran.

Leigh www.leighm.net