[lbo-talk] Fascist Trotskyites

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Sun Aug 28 20:04:44 PDT 2005

(Sung to "My Darling Clementine")

In old Moscow, in the Kremlin, in the fall of '39 Sat a Russian and a Prussian, writing out the Party Line

O my darling, o my darling Party Line No I never will desert you, for I love this life of mine.

Leon Trotsky was a Nazi, we all knew it for a fact Pravda said it, we all read it--before the Stalin-Hitler pact

O my darling, etc....

Once a Nazi would be shotzi, that was then the Party Line Now a Nazi's hotzi-totzi, Trotsky's laying British mines

O my darling. etc...

Now the Nazis, without Trotskys, stand within the Party Line All the Russians love the Prussians, Volga boatmen sail the Rhine

O my darling, etc...