[lbo-talk] everybody send positive vibes

snitsnat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Aug 29 15:09:41 PDT 2005

everyone must send positive vibes, lots and lots. R applied for a position as entry level tech at a dealer nearby, where sonshine is working (in addition to the law firm job! he's a hustler that kid!). Sonshine thinks he got the job, 90% chance.

while the last thing he wants to do is turn wrenches, he knows how to do it from years of working his leave-time with his frined, M, who owns a small repair shoh. So, he just has to prove himself, and it should be enough to tide us through this mess.

even if you can't stand my persona, please refrain from sending bad vibes our way and try to send good ones!

Thank you!

(i'd better not get hopeful or i'll get smacked down again!)

"Finish your beer. There are sober kids in India."

-- rwmartin