[lbo-talk] SBUX, favorite of the young, liberal, and female

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Mon Aug 29 18:04:08 PDT 2005

Alexander Hogan wrote:

> As a Bostonian tranplanted to Washington DC where you
> couldn't throw a rock without hitting a SBUX (listen up
> Chuck O) I would kill for a Dunkin Donuts. Its cheaper and
> yes it tastes better. The funny thing is that now I'm
> commuting to Baltimore, a more proletarian town, there are a
> lot more Dunkin Donuts in site.

I bought coffee from a Starbucks last week in Indianapolis, so I will stone another store in penance.

I'm not a coffee drinker, but I heard that DD coffee was OK on the East Coast. We don't have any DDs here in Kansas.

How prevalent is the Caribou coffee chain these days?

BTW, after driving 2700 miles last week, I've concluded that America is one long strip mall, broken up by cornfields and the sound of classic rock all over the FM radio.

Chuck0