[lbo-talk] Re: Rap on the Knuckles

Simon Huxtable jetfromgladiators at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 31 08:47:12 PDT 2005

> Michael Pugliese wrote:
>
> Heh, Doug, Xiu Xiu way too harsh, eh!
>
> Not too harsh - too morose. Though they/it/he
> sound(s) better on
> second listening.
>
> Doug

Although possibly with a sense of humour: how else to explain this lyric:

"This is the worst vacation ever - I'm going to cut open your forehead with a roofing shingle!".

You don't get that with Norah Jones. Unless Norah Jones has done a cover that I am unaware of.

Simon

Last night when we went for pizza I only had one piece and I kicked in ten pounds. That's why I hate going out with those guys. How many pieces did you have? Well, ask yourself who didn't put money in? Right. That's how it always is with them.

___________________________________________________________ Yahoo! Messenger - NEW crystal clear PC to PC calling worldwide with voicemail http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com