[lbo-talk] Tiny disasters + irony

joanna 123hop at comcast.net
Wed Aug 31 15:09:05 PDT 2005

Well, compared to down South, this is nothing....but I spent half the day yesterday cleaning up a computer virus, then this morning, when I went to drive my daughter to school, I found someone had broken into my car: window smashed, camera gone, CD's gone, all my daughter's ballet things gone (which she keeps in a bag in the car). This is the second time in two months. Thank dog they left the knitting!!!

Agh. But wait, there's irony. Because the only things I will be able to recover from this are some of the CD's...those which I shared with friends. If I can remember who I gave what to.

Offlist camera recommendations welcome.

Sigh,

Joanna