[lbo-talk] Re: Instinct

ravi listmail at kreise.org
Fri Dec 2 08:46:17 PST 2005

At around 2/12/05 1:01 am, Travis Fast wrote:

>> Then we have C. bodi repeatedly using the word gender in a way only he
>> does. Yoshie explained to him how gender has come to be used:
>> simplistically, to indicate man and woman, not male/female.

I think I suffer from the same usage tendency as C. bodi. I like the word "gender" to indicate, well, gender, and not the word "sex", and that's hopefully not just because I am a prude.

--ravi (I think this is #3)

-- If you wish to contact me, you will get my attention faster by substituting "r" for "listmail" in my email address. Thank you!