[lbo-talk] Re: Instinct

Rotating Bitch info at pulpculture.org
Fri Dec 2 09:48:47 PST 2005

At 11:46 AM 12/2/2005, ravi wrote:
>At around 2/12/05 1:01 am, Travis Fast wrote:
> >>
> >> Then we have C. bodi repeatedly using the word gender in a way only he
> >> does. Yoshie explained to him how gender has come to be used:
> >> simplistically, to indicate man and woman, not male/female.
> >>

>I think I suffer from the same usage tendency as C. bodi. I like the
>word "gender" to indicate, well, gender, and not the word "sex", and
>that's hopefully not just because I am a prude.

it has nothing to do with that, but thanks for not listening last time I explained it! :))) I would say it's more because you are probably a man that you don't get it and my explanation didn't sink in, or even what i wrote above doesn't sin in. Well, hell, just not bothering to dip your wick in a little bit of feminist thought!

"Scream-of-consciousness prose stylings, peppered with sociological observations, political ruminations, and in-yore-face colloquial assaults."

-- Dennis Perrin, redstateson.blogspot.com

Bitch | Lab http://blog.pulpculture.org