[lbo-talk] Re: Instinct

Travis Fast tfast at yorku.ca
Fri Dec 2 11:16:19 PST 2005

No what I meant was I had not thought about the distinction betwen gender and sex until my wife at the time took intro to womens study and herself was made aware of the distinction. So the notion that someone does not make the distinction is not a "male" mistake but rather a lack of exposure to critical reflection upon the most basic of concepts we take for granted.

Travis