[lbo-talk] Re: Instinct

Arash arash at riseup.net
Sat Dec 3 10:48:37 PST 2005

> I apologize. I agree that my response was evasive (bordering on
> patronizing). Was my response earlier today\yesterday helpful?
>
> Miles

No, not at all helpful. That is because you were trying to refute a point I never made about reproductive fitness. You misinterpreted my statement into one you knew how to counter. The problem with your earlier allegation of ignorance of evolutionary biology wasn't that it was evasive, or patronizing, it was that it was baseless.

Arash