[lbo-talk] who the hell are you

Rotating Bitch info at pulpculture.org
Sat Dec 3 23:11:20 PST 2005

http://www.boywhoheardmusic.blogspot.com/

*shakes head*

the ex-beau loved The Who. He was a drummer, so he loved Keith Moon's antics. BTW, one night the ex came home loaded. He was stumbling around in a drunken state and I couldn't help but laugh. That earned me a shove up against the wall.

I was soooooooooooooo pissed. So, I marched to the basement and tried to destroy what mattered to him: his drum kit.

It's NOT easy to knock over a drum kit. So, you gotta hand it to Keith Moon for managing to do that at the end of his act. :)

I have a boatload of Who concert tapes if anyone wants them or knows someone who's collecting. I'll sell 'em rilly rilly cheap! heh.

"Scream-of-consciousness prose stylings, peppered with sociological observations, political ruminations, and in-yore-face colloquial assaults."

-- Dennis Perrin, redstateson.blogspot.com

Bitch | Lab http://blog.pulpculture.org