[lbo-talk] One Way To Help Get To Full Employment

boddi satva lbo.boddi at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 03:06:47 PST 2005

Don't banks already compensate for inflation in the tertiary, swaps and derivatives markets?

I like the idea, though, in that instead of just offering adjustable-rate mortgages, you can offer inflation-adjusted mortgages.

But I don't really see how it brings more money into the economy, per se.

boddi